Giardinetto di Sopra is a beautiful and charming natural stone house, located in a peaceful setting, atop a hill and offering a breathtaking view on the rolling landscape of Val d’Orcia.
The villa is conveniently located close to Tuscany’s most renowned art cities.
The spacious & cosy family home has been lovingly restored to its original and authentic glory. Once passed through the electric gates, a driveway leads you to the house with 3 parking spaces next to the front door .
Giardinetto di Sopra, which means, the “little garden above”, offers 200 m² (2150 sq ft) of living space with 5 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, a living room, dining room and bespoke kitchen leading to a covered patio with a dining table.
A traditional stone oven which can be used to cook mouthwatering typical Tuscan meals is conveniently located next to the house.
An exterior laundry/utility room containing a washing machine and a second fridge are also present.
WIFI is available throughout the house.
- Spacious dining/ living room with a cosy sitting area and a wood stove offering a warm and welcome feeling. Flat screen with satellite reception.
- The bespoke kitchen boasts a 2-oven Smeg cooking range, Smeg fridge with freezer, dishwasher, bread baking machine, coffee machine, toaster, …. everything needed to cook to your heart’s content!
- 3 bedrooms, of which 2 with Queen size beds (160 x 200 cm / 63 in x 79 in) and 1 with two single beds (80 x 200 cm / 31 in x 75 in) and two shower rooms (of which 1 en suite) and toilet.
- 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds (160 x 200 cm / 63 in x 79 in), a shower room and toilet. The Master bedroom has its own private balcony.
- Beautiful sloped trimmed garden with a swimming pool sized 12 x 6 m and 1.5 to 2 m deep (39 feet x 20 feet, 3.2 to 6.6 deep ) surrounded by a sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols.
- An outdoor shower is available next to the swimming pool.